CPGM Healthcare Ltd (CHL) is a healthcare provider organisation whose core aim is to assist the delivery of high quality healthcare in Greater Manchester. Established with the full support of Greater Manchester local pharmaceutical committees, set up to hold and administer contracts for healthcare services that benefit patients and are financially rewarding for pharmacy contractors. We are working collaboratively with Greater Manchester commissioners to develop locally commissioned services with quantifiable positive health benefits and are sustainable to contractors.
The things you need to know about us...
You can view our privacy notice here.
- Our plan is to work with GM commissioners to develop ideas for new innovative services that meets the healthcare needs of the communities we serve.
- CHL as a Provider Company, is able to enter into contracts with GM commissioners and you as a member will be able to subcontract to deliver those services.
- Working solely on behalf of our pharmacy contractor members, we will source new income streams for pharmacies seeking out opportunities to develop our businesses through the provision of those services.
- All pharmacy contractor members of CHL, irrespective of size, will be able to compete and tender for services alongside other qualiﬁed providers.
- As Devolution Manchester develops a key strategic goal of CHL as a Provider Company is to ensure that our community pharmacy members are effectively represented and recognised as front-line providers of primary care healthcare services. It’s your company, working for you to deliver new opportunities.
You can view our plan on a page here.