At the end of the course delegates will be able to demonstrate:
- How to set up for a vaccination clinic
- Safe intramuscular and subcutaneous injection techniques
- Intranasal administration of vaccines
- Child positioning for vaccination
- Reconstitution of vaccines
- Adult and Paediatric basic life support
- Recognition of anaphylaxis and other adverse reactions
- Administration of adrenaline via an ampoule or any auto-injector
The course will also cover updates to delivery of injections in regards to COVID-19.
Prior to the course delegates will also be enrolled onto ECGs Vaccine eLearning that needs to be completed.
The course is competitively priced at £95 + VAT
Parking is available onsite.
All bookings are subject to our cancellation policy.
IMPORTANT COVID -19 Update:
Course paper work:
- Taking into consideration the current circumstances, we have limited the paperwork we use during a training course. IF paperwork is supplied it will be for courses that require essential paperwork. Delegates will need to log key information and to keep hold of their own paperwork. Paperwork should not be passed round and shared.
- ECG issue a weekly training risk assessment – when you receive this please read in preparation for the booked face to face training course.
- The use of masks is compulsory at this training event. Please arrive to the training with a mask.
- Two meter distance will be maintained between all attendees at all times
For full information on Vaccination Services please visit thePSNC website.
We have arranged a fantastic and competitively priced training package with ECG and PharmaDoctor to enable pharmacists to provide the NHS national flu service and a private flu service, as well as Coronavirus, and other vaccination services. .
- Sunday 9th May 2021, 08:30 - 13:00, The Victoria Hotel, Hollinwood Avenue, Chadderton, OL9 8DE.
- Sunday 9th May 2021, 13:30 - 18:00, The Victoria Hotel, Hollinwood Avenue, Chadderton, OL9 8DE.
- Sunday 23rd May 2021, 08:30 - 13:00, The Manor House, 200 St Helen's Road, Bolton, BL3 4EB
- Sunday 23rd May 2021, 13:30- 18:00, The Manor House, 200 St Helen's Road, Bolton, BL3 4EB.
- Sunday 13th June 2021, 08:30 - 13:00, The Village Hotel, Whiston, Liverpool, L35 1RZ
- Sunday 13th June 2021, 13:30 - 18:00, The Village Hotel, Whiston, Liverpool, L35 1RZ
- Sunday 20th June 2021, 08:30 - 13:00, Holiday Inn, Wood Lane, Beechwood, Runcorn, WA7 3HA
- Sunday 20th June 2021, 13:30 - 18:00, Holiday Inn, Wood Lane, Beechwood, Runcorn, WA7 3HA
- Sunday 27th June 2021, 08:30 - 13:00, Alma Lodge Hotel, Heaviley, Stockport, SK2 6EQ
- Sunday 27th June 2021, 13:30 - 18:00, Alma Lodge Hotel, Heaviley, Stockport, SK2 6EQ.
- Sunday 5th September 2021, 08:30 - 13:00, Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport, Outwood Lane, Manchester, M90 4HL: https://flu-11.eventbrite.co.uk
- Sunday 5th September 2021, 13:30 - 18:00, Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport, Outwood Lane, Manchester, M90 4HL: https://flu-12.eventbrite.co.uk
What is included?
Our vaccination skills training workshops will be delivered by tried and tested trusted partners, ECG Ltd, the comprehensive training covers all practical skills required to vaccinate adults, children and infants. You will also cover adverse reactions including anaphylaxis and basic life support for all ages. The course ensures that you are fully prepared to offer both the national and private flu services as well as many other vaccination services, e.g. Coronavirus, Travel vaccinations, etc
To ensure that you are set up and ready to go on completion of your training, our package includes free access to the Private Flu PGD ETool, provided by PharmDoctor.
Private Flu PGD
Further information on the Flu PGD can be found here: https://pharmacy.pharmadoctor.co.uk/pgd-flu_etool.php
If you need help with your account the Pharmadoctor customer service staff are available on 0203 176 0022 and via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHL and GM Healthcare Academy have arranged vaccination training for this season.
The course is priced at £95 + VAT